Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
All times are in Eastern Standard Time.
This is a part time position in Hinesville.
The Youth Tracker is responsible for completing assigned daily contact with youth, as well as meeting the conditions of the youth’s service plan for assigned caseload. The Youth Tracker must maintain a flexible work schedule that may include working hours other than regular work schedule and evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Conduct face to face daily contacts at various locations with youth assigned.
- Manage behaviors through the use of programmatic and individual structure.
- Develop and maintain helping relationship emphasizing youth accountability.
- Complete required documentation, including discharge information, for assigned youth in an accurate and timely manner.
- Enter data promptly into the Depart of Juvenile Justice’s Juvenile Tracking System (JTS) and Southwest Key Programs database, Efforts to Outcome (ETO).
- Examine case file to become familiar with youth history and keep up to date with information as it is added to file.
- Notify Program Director or designee immediately in the event of a youth crisis, suspected illegal activity or any other youth or program incident.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- A High School Diploma or GED and two years experience working with troubled youth.
- Maintain clean driving record, active drivers license, registration and vehicle insurance (must be supplied to Program Director before expiration).
- Must have reliable transportation, registration and maintain state mandated car insurance- and responsible for supplying renewal documents to the Director.
- Clear result from a criminal background check by the Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice.
- Clear drug screen results from the organization’s designated medical facility.
- Possess good verbal and writing skills
- Ability to assist with goal oriented casework
- Ability to manage conflict and perform well in crisis situations
- Ability to confront clients with problematic behaviors and set limits
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process here: